Rayban

Need source for Horseshoe brand buckles....

I know Weaver sells them, but I cannot meet their minimum order requirements.

I'm hoping to find a re-seller/retailer I can work with.

RANCH2ARENA Is Jerimiah Watt's website for tools, buckles, etc.

why not buy directly from Ranch2Arena?  Weaver is getting a little bit hard to deal with.

www.JeremiahWatt.com, or call them--Jeremiah and Colleen are awesome to deal with.

I will also second the Weaver comments above.  I look at suppliers the same way I look at my power company, or insurance company--the less trouble from them, and the less I hear from them, the happier I am with them.

I've heard all I care to hear from Weaver this year.  I don't jump through hoops to spend money with vendors.

Direct from Watts, they want $9/ea. I was getting them from a small re seller for less than $5. Now he can no longer meet Weaver's min order requirements, so there goes my source.

Thanks for your replies.

What is the weaver part number for buckle you need. I'll see if it's one I stock. I buy a bunch from Weaver. For all those being mad about them enforcing limits for wholesale pricing, sorry you feel that way but for the record, in the past few months I've had at least two prices on leather drop significantly that will save me a boat load of money. Both dropped from $4.20 a SQFT to $3.60 a SQFT.

Anyway, throw a part number at me and I'll see what I can do for you.

Thanks Mark..it's Horseshoe brand, 4072, 1-3/4" flank buckle.

I order around 15 every quarter or so to fulfill a belt order.

Yep, I can get them, don't stock them though. They have two under the 4070 part number, the 1st pic with the black accenting is slightly more expensive. At your volume level I would be paying the price for one at a time. For the 1st pic I can do them at $5 a piece and the 2nd pic $4.50 and you pay actual shipping from me to you which I can do for 1st class parcel pretty cheap. One buckle at time is usually like $2.60 with tracking. We could probably get 3 or 4 to a package before it would bump up to priority. This would require a little bit of working together for you to not be out of stock. I usually have at least one package every week or so coming from Weaver and throwing in your buckles won't change my shipping cost. If you are able to buy the years worth at once, 60 units, I could beat the price by 50 cents a piece because they would give me a 50 cent discount for 50+ pieces at once. Anyway, let me know if any of this will work for you.

Mark

flank buckle BS.jpg

flank buckle ss.jpg