Hello fellow leatherworkers,

This is my first post here on leatherworker.net, so I decided to show you my latest leather product - A Minimalist Card Holder.

It's a simple, one pocket leather sleave and you can fit 2 - 8 cards + cash into it with ease.

Currently, I'm starting my wordpress blog and etsy shop, so feel free to take a look, like or share.

Cheers!

20161010_125757.jpg

20161025_114645.jpg

Welcome Martin Hrcka. Your minimalist card holder looks very well done and the design looks good as well. I hope your Etsy shop goes well for you. The pricing looks very competitive.:) Regards Brian

Thank you very much Brian. I'm glad you like it. My Etsy shop is still in diapers. I haven't sold anything through it yet, but I hope it will improve in the near future :P . Regards Martin

Send one to Steve martinelli (I think that's how you spell it)

He does YouTube reviews of minimalist wallets, has a decent subscriber base and could get your etsy store some traffic.

They look great by the way :)

Thanks for the tip :) Yes, I'm a subscriber to his channel too. 

NP mate, sometimes people like to know what other people think about things before they buy... and sometimes  you just need traffic!

I sent a book cover to a YouTube channel I follow. Not intended for publicity, but as a gift. I was already sending him something else (a miniature) for a subscriber event he was running and had to pay $30 postage to the UK anyway, so I figured I might as well send him something cool for his hobby to make it 'worth while'.

He did a video on it, and I got an order from it. Considering his subscriber base is not very big, and only averages a few hundred views per video, I think that shows the power of the social network!

Nice work. Welcome to the forum.

On 11/1/2016 at 3:25 AM, RockyAussie said:

The pricing looks very competitive.:) Regards Brian

Must get some really really good prices on materials. I couldnt even make and ship locally for that price without losing money lol. 

Well, I'm not going to make fortune, that's for sure :lol: ... But I do get good prices on materials (I guess :lol:), so hopefully I won't lose money invested in it.