LTRA84

Hand held leather electric embosser

Hi Guys, 

Does anyone know where i can purchase an embosser like this? I need to personalise baby leather items with initials. I've looked extensively and not seen anything like this. I have seen the usual China made ones but I would like an alternative as the last time I bought one it was an absolute hassle. 

Thank you in advance :)

emboss.jpg

emboss 1.jpg

emboss 2.jpg

I'm not sure about the heating element, but we're extremely happy with Nick from Artisans brass stamp he made for us. http://www.artisans.co.uk/ Top notch craftsmanship and recommended to us from Nigel (Dangerous Beans).

4 hours ago, TheModifier said:

I'm not sure about the heating element, but we're extremely happy with Nick from Artisans brass stamp he made for us. http://www.artisans.co.uk/ Top notch craftsmanship and recommended to us from Nigel (Dangerous Beans).

Thank you but I am only looking at the heating element for now. :)

I should specify that I am looking for the heating element

A number of online suppliers to the woodworking community in the USA carry what I think you're wanting.  I'm not sure what temperature range you need but several of these are adjustable.  Perform a Google search for "woodworking branding irons electric".

1 hour ago, rejerome said:

A number of online suppliers to the woodworking community in the USA carry what I think you're wanting.  I'm not sure what temperature range you need but several of these are adjustable.  Perform a Google search for "woodworking branding irons electric".

Wonderful I appreciate your response. I was told between 330 TO 600 Watts (leather mostly vegetable tanned not more than 2mm thick)

I used a 200 watts heating element in my unit and it worked without any issues. I am using 100 watts now and it does the job. You don't want to burn the leather . It doesn't take a lot of heat  to leave a nice impression...at least from my experience

Thank you very much LL.