JLSleather

Insanity 'n' stuff

Okay, it's gone worse.  Just saw that there's a tv program called "i want that", where some grifter "introduces" new products.  Or hustles new stuff.  Whatever.

One of these 'innovations' is a breathalizer, basically.  You blow in it, and based on the acetone level in your breath, it tells you if you are burning "enough" fat calories from your diet and exercise (in parts per million).

REALLY?  Here's a tip for the DIY types out there....

Take off your shirt, and undo your pants.  With a NON-TOXIC marker, draw a line across where your belt would go.  Now, look down.  If you can't see the line.. your diet and exercise "program" isn't working :rofl:

16 minutes ago, JLSleather said:

Okay, it's gone worse.  Just saw that there's a tv program called "i want that", where some grifter "introduces" new products.  Or hustles new stuff.  Whatever.

One of these 'innovations' is a breathalizer, basically.  You blow in it, and based on the acetone level in your breath, it tells you if you are burning "enough" fat calories from your diet and exercise (in parts per million).

REALLY?  Here's a tip for the DIY types out there....

Take off your shirt, and undo your pants.  With a NON-TOXIC marker, draw a line across where your belt would go.  Now, look down.  If you can't see the line.. your diet and exercise "program" isn't working :rofl:

This is a cruel joke to those of us that have dinky doo syndrome.  

I don't know what that is. but actually it's intended to make fun of the extreme crap that people can be talked in to buying.  Leather workers are no exception.. they often pay for useless items.

I've paid for some things myself, turned out to be a pointless waste of time and money. I'm sure most of us have things we aren't sure how or why we bought that.  Idea is to not repeat it ...

Edited by JLSleather

19 minutes ago, JLSleather said:

I don't know what that is. but actually it's intended to make fun of the extreme crap that people can be talked in to buying.  Leather workers are no exception.. they often pay for useless items.

I've paid for some things myself, turned out to be a pointless waste of time and money. I'm sure most of us have things we aren't sure how or why we bought that.  Idea is to not repeat it ...

My stomach sticks out further than my dinky doo.   :lol::lol::lol:

I thought everyone knew about dinky doo syndrome.  Guess I was wrong.  I'm not afflicted with it yet, but I'm certain that my time is coming.

Let's not forget about the dreaded dunlap disease too!   When your belly dun lapped over yer belt!

Well then what ya do for the little dinky do is, get a cement block and some medium length rope tie it around the block and well I think ya get the idea.  I can tellya it works now I have a HUGE problem with male moose knuckle, oh my! 

In order to be gender equal, I understand with women, you put a pencil under a breast, if it fall out, good, if it stays, watch the diet, if it disappears, no hope.

8 hours ago, TinkerTailor said:

In order to be gender equal, I understand with women, you put a pencil under a breast, if it fall out, good, if it stays, watch the diet, if it disappears, no hope.

One must throw one's tuppenceworth in here.   As time goes by, gravity takes over, whether you are as thin as a rake, or well upholstered.

In short, age related pencil stickage.

Gravity and age are inevitable, unavoidable.  Being sucked into paying for useless crap is a choice.

Stopping work again this morning to find out just why I get all this credit card crap, insurance "offers", and "pre-approved" refuse.  I swear I'm on every "do not call" list, "do not write", "do not offer", "do not spam (electronic OR paper), ..... it should basically require a court order to even say "hi" :rofl:  And yet they do ....

Yeah, I want some more credit, so I can buy some more crap, ... yikes- who are these people.. and are they stupid, or are they just hoping that I'm stupid?!@##!

Edited by JLSleather

8 minutes ago, JLSleather said:

Gravity and age are inevitable, unavoidable.  Being sucked into paying for useless crap is a choice.

Stopping work again this morning to find out just why I get all this credit card crap, insurance "offers", and "pre-approved" refuse.  I swear I'm on every "do not call" list, "do not write", "do not offer", "do not spam (electronic OR paper), ..... it should basically require a court order to even say "hi" :rofl:  And yet they do ....

Yeah, I want some more credit, so I can buy some more crap, ... yikes- who are these people.. and are they stupid, or are they just hoping that I'm stupid?!@##!

In Canada, the "do not call list" is used by companies outside of Canada as a list of real phone numbers.......One of the reasons for call centers operated by contracted companies in other countries. There are American companies that do it to us because the do not call regulations end at the border...Would not be surprised if there are canadian companies doing the same thing to you guys. I don't put my numbers/addresses on any list ever. I still get junk mail addressed to the previous owner from almost 10 years ago but nothing in my or my partners name, except mail from the real estate agent that sold us the house......My email has got 4 spam mails this month and 3 were actually mis-categorized.

I could always send you some info on something you could truly appreciate.    

The giant comfy slipper, big enough for the whole family (If you don't have this product in America, then you have really missed out), and I won't take a penny in commission (maybe several pounds, but we all have to eat).