dsteffen

tippmann aerostitch

anybody interested in a tippmann aerostitch  for 750.00 I bought it about a year ago used I think I have used it about 5 times messed around with a holster and a knife sheath it comes with a toolset extra needles a few spare parts a few used parts from the previous owner sent it to be repaired it requires a compressor not real great when you want to work in the house it is heavy probably cast iron would consider trade for smaller electric machine

I might be interested dsteffen, . . . where are you located?

May God bless,

Dwight

What size/type of smaller machine are you interested in? I have a Consew 225 or a couple of other walking foot machines I am willing to part with.

20 hours ago, Kuyote said:

I'm interested, if you are willing to ship.

I can check into shipping its pretty heavy I think ups has a limit on weight per box

20 hours ago, Kuyote said:

I'm interested, if you are willing to ship.

its very heavy I will check on shipping cost or if want to check my zip code is 47460

1 hour ago, Logans Leather said:

What size/type of smaller machine are you interested in? I have a Consew 225 or a couple of other walking foot machines I am willing to part with.

the consew 225 would probably work good for me I don't know how much it would cost to ship to California its pretty dang heavy I can check

1 hour ago, Logans Leather said:

in the 5 minutes on the ups web sight shipping 100 lb box to California ground would be about 150.00

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 9:25 PM, Dwight said:

I might be interested dsteffen, . . . where are you located?

May God bless,

Dwight

im in southern Indiana about 60 miles south of indy

I'll watch this, . . . as I have nothing to trade, . . . but I'm just north of Columbus, Ohio, . . . about 5 hours away.

Keep us updated.

May God bless,

Dwight

Have you sold your aerostitch yet mate ?

sorry for no communication for a while I do still have this machine for sale