Darren Brosowski

Singer 42-5 Bobbins 14535

At long last these are on the way from Taiwan. Unfortunately they are a custom order so I have to wait until there is some downtime on the machine before they make them for me.

When they arrive they will be listed on eBay at $AU7 each and the current exchange rate is $0.7 so approx $US5.

For forum members I will sell them in lots of 10 for $US40 + $8 Postage

One forum member mentioned that one seller was asking $US10 each for these so I hope you think that my price is reasonable.

email me on darren@ablesewing.com.au

I still have plenty of these in stock!

Due to normal postage being so slow I am now sending them express for $AU24

I need some of these bobbins (14535), for my 42-5? Are they available, if so, how much??

Rodney rskaggs1012@gmail.com

Darren for now is not available as indicated in the topic "I bought an ABLE290 manual for my Chinese Shoe Patcher from Darren Brosowski." Singermania indicated this in a post dated March 21.

" Darren and I are friends, though he is not answering communication at present.  He admitted himself that he messed up pretty badly and we and others have been trying to help those that did not receive machines, did not get machines that worked, did not get machines back that were in for service, did not get their full orders and so on.  I'm guessing you will not see him here or anywhere else until the creditors disappear.  It is an awkward situation, a lot of accusations and threats have been made.  As a veteran of many years in business and a couple of recessions I know it can happen to anyone. "

kgg