awharness

20" SPLITTER FOR SALE

I have a 20" artisian splitter all set up with a motor and stand on wheels. works well, i'm a harness maker. I don't need anything this wide! $1,750 im located in NH but can help arrange shipping via horse transporter across the country, I haven't sharpened the blade or butchered it at all. I've only stropped and buffed it!

artisan splitter.jpg

If I didn't already have a big splitter, I'd be all over this! This is a good deal.

I wish that those prices where in Canadian and you lived down the road. It looks well take care of.

Where in Canada? I can get this beast to buffalo area no problem! Can't help on the exchange rate though! 

I'm headed from NH to Harrisburg pa in a couple weeks, could also put this on a truck and trailer headed to Ohio, Midwest and even buffalo NY area!

Does your transporter come down to the Ocala, FL area often?  I am interested but would have to put a few pennies together :P 

Yes!!! He will be down there Saturday but makes runs to Ocala all winter 

Message sent...

New Hampshire is pretty close for me. Do you still have the splitter? Can you please contact me. Either call or text. 860-690-2020. Thanks