Sign in to follow this  
numbrow

Introduction

Hi everybody, my name is Dave Belliveau and I live in New Brunswick, Canada. I began working with leather at the end of March this year. According to family and friends I have made alot of progress in this short period of time but I've still got a long way to go. As of yet I have not started to sell any of my work, but have given small items away to family and friends. I would just like to thank the adminitration of this forum for inviting me to join. From what I've seen posted so far there the members have a lot of information to contribute. I don't have a website so I can't post any pictures. If anybody knows how I can, please let me know. I would like to have some feedback about my leather work from fellow leather crafters.

Hello there, Dave

Well, posting pictures is actually quite easy; you don't even need a website. There are several free image hosting places that you can sign up with. Then, upload your pictures, and follow the instructions (if there are any. . .) at the hosting site to post your pictures. PhotoBucket and ImageShack are two that I know of. . .

You can add pictures right from your computer. To reply to a post, click "Add Reply" so that you get the full dialog box, not the fast response. Underneath you will see a place to add attachments, and you can browse to the picture you want to share on your own computer, click upload and then submit the post. The forum software will automatically create a thumbnail of the picture and can handle a picture up to 500K. The enlarged pic in the new window that opens up when a thumbnail is clicked will not be the same size as the original pic, but it will preserve the clarity. You do not have to depend on an outside source to store photos to post on this site! Only registered members can upload attachments.

Johanna