compound

poster

Hi all

This is my poster for our new website. I went to connect all my favorite thinks on it.  Horses, saddles, boots, knives.... floral and figure tooling too.

Original size is approx.  23x13 inch

Have a nice day

And Merry Xmass to all

Martin

postermesaddlery.jpg

Was the horse bad? It looks like its wearing hand... hoof cuffs?

Beautiful! Lots of nice detail. I really like the texture you got on that log can I ask how you did it? I can really appreciate all the time you have in this. And a very merry Christmas to you as well.

Edited by Brown64

CaptQuirk- that's a set of hobbles so the horse doesn't run off. Gorgeous work, compound! :)

1 hour ago, Johanna said:

CaptQuirk- that's a set of hobbles so the horse doesn't run off. Gorgeous work, compound! :)

I knew that, I was just being facecious...faseci.. I was being a smartarse ;)

Thanks for your words. I do not know the time I took on this job. But is ready.........

Yes,CaptQuirk, BAD HORSE,BAD!!:deadsubject:  walk the long way home!:lol:

Brown64: Two types of stylus and swivel knife with small angle blade i used for log texture . I tried to imitate the bark of the tree and it worked. But attempts have been more

Thanks again

Wonderful work....real cool stuff!! And NO honey, the horse was not bad!! LOL ....That's how native people out west park their horse vehicle to avoid walking home by foot in the morning....I do the same with my horse/JEEP here on da East coast...I lock it twice and hope once!!

5 hours ago, compound said:

Yes,CaptQuirk, BAD HORSE,BAD!!:deadsubject:  walk the long way home!:lol:

I'm glad you caught that, I didn't realize you were In Czechoslovakia... and to be honest, not even folks who speak English natively catch my attempt at wit. You have a better command of the language than a lot who were born here!  I will, also add, that is an amazing amount of detail, for me to even notice the hobble... or hoof cuffs :)