jan3ll3

Looking for a TangleBoss Swivelknife

Hi Everyone (:  So for quite some time now I've been struggling to find a Tangle Boss swivel knife.  But unfortunately every time I'd attempted to contact Tanglefoot Traders Inc. through their webshop, I can't seem to get a response...  I'm not sure if Tim, the maker has been active in creating these again recently or not.  If so, I'd love to be able to contact him directly; especially because of my tendency to struggle with classic sk carving due to a reoccurring hand injury.  I thought this style of sk seemed to be a great solution.  If anyone has any other contact info. for T.F. Traders or a used TangleBoss they would be willing to sell, I'd be very appreciative and could pay promptly via Paypal.  Hope you all have a great Holiday Season and thanks for any help!  

(attached is a pic via the Tanglefoot website)

tf sk.jpg

Seems to me I recall a post a while back that they are no longer available.  Try a search for them here.

Tom

I was curious if you were still looking for a Tangle Boss... if so my email is mtgreen32@gmail.com I have the red one in your picture there. Just email and we can talk

Thanks,

Michael