AussieMade

Tobacco Pouch

My first attempt at a Basic Tobacco Pouch Pattern.

Just ask any questions if needed.

Using 1-2mm of your choice Leather, I used Black Veg Tan Kangaroo for this order.

You can put the Paper Holder on the inside or outside of the pouch, and either stitch it or rivet it as I did. I would recommend having folded and stitched sides on the paper holder section as it may stretch after a long period of use if it is not. I didn't for mine but should have.

This one is made for 50-55gm tobacco, but could easily be made smaller for a smaller tobacco packet.

Lining is optional.CCF22016_0002.pdf

IMG_9569.JPG

IMG_9572.JPG

IMG_9581.JPG

Looks not too bad AussieMade and a good share with the pattern as well. Merry Christmas.:)

Edited by RockyAussie
doubled post

1 hour ago, RockyAussie said:

Looks not too bad AussieMade and a good share with the pattern as well. Merry Christmas.:)

Thanks Rocky.

Merry Christmas to you and a Happy New Year. Will have to organise a meet up in the new year to have a look at all that awesome Croc stuff you do, and get some hints on how to work with it.

Your most welcome. If you come up on a weekend there is a spare couple of beds to spend the night if you want. :rockon:

1 minute ago, RockyAussie said:

Your most welcome. If you come up on a weekend there is a spare couple of beds to spend the night if you want. :rockon:

Might have to take you up on that offer one day, I want to take my daughter to the Capricorn Caves and do the adventure tour with her.

They are just 3k down the road and the Caves pub is a 1/2 k closer and have fantastic counter lunch.:cheers:

I wonder if I can get a discount for that add:guitar:

50% off for that plug lol. Will try to make it up for the first set of school holidays, Might do the whole run in a week and do some more sight seeing on the way there and back.

Thanks for sharing

On 1/12/2017 at 4:07 PM, Jarhead44706 said:

Thanks for sharing

no probs

THANKS FOR THE PATTERN AUSSIE, NOT BEING A SMOKER I DIDN`T HAVE ANY DIMENSIONS SO THIS IS GREAT

Would not the leather pull out the moisture from the baccy and make it very dry and powdery, by memory before the fag packets were sealed up, they used to have the tobaco dropping out of the fags as so dry, mind you many many years ago 

3 hours ago, chrisash said:

Would not the leather pull out the moisture from the baccy and make it very dry and powdery, by memory before the fag packets were sealed up, they used to have the tobaco dropping out of the fags as so dry, mind you many many years ago 

I made some baccy pouches in the past. I sized them so the plastic pouch it comes in slides Into the leather pouch. This prevents it from drying out too quickly. Alternatively you can put in a plastic lining.