JLSleather

Tooling leather for rifle slings

I got three slings cut out... but clearance priced to - well - clear :)

Good news -- they're quite reasonable.  But you gotta take all three (otherwise, I'm not clearing).  These are 8 oz A-grade HO, which I generally line with about a 4oz suede.

Managed to get a spot of black ink on one of them, about where the top folds... work it in to the design or the color.

Tooling leather only (suede liner not included).  Includes extra piece from same hide for leather loop.  $50 gets all 3 shipped within US.  Pic later today....

AND... 5 belt strips 1 1/2" wide by about 46" - 49" HO "B" grade natural tooling leather 8 oz.  I'll get them out today, but if I remember right a couple had marks on the back from splitting.  They are split evenly, with no irregularity in thickness, just visible - so makes no difference if you're lining them (which I do).  They were put off to the side just because they were under 50" long, and now I have 5 (or was it 6?) just sitting in a spot where there should be nothing ;)

I think 5 strips... $70 includes the US shipping.

Oh, yeah -- and some small clicker dies I used to make mag pouches.  Clean and sharp.  

And a 1 1/2" belt slot punch from Weaver.  Used twice -- which might cause a guy to think it's sharp, but it's NOT, which is why it never got used. It arrived clean and shiny and dull all #$!@#!! ;)

Edited by JLSleather

Hey Jeff. If you still got this deal I will take it. Do you still have the info from the leather I bought from you before?

What deal?  The slings? The belts?  The dies?  All of the above ;)

Prolly got yer info somewhere.. send me a message or gimme a call..

Slings $50

Belts   $70

Dies  $100

Edited by JLSleather

And a row of embossed straps.. long enough for belts.... say like 12 for $160 includes US shipping (seriously - this price is already bordering insanity).

Line and stitch, done!

The dies... small and large mag pouch from the site.. makes left or right hand with little modification (one die to make either hand).  Plus weaver 1 1/2" punch -- the weaver is NOT particularly sharp, but in my defense, it came that way and I'm simply done sharpening tools BEFORE I get to use them ;)

$100 shipped in teh US.

DSC00938.jpg Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain (or the mess on the desk) ;)

And the embossed straps..

DSC00936.jpg4 are 1 1/4" wide, rest are 1 1/2"

1 is 42" long, the rest are 48" or more

New Balance shoe not for sale, but for scale only ;)

No finish on these, so you can dye/trim/stitch

I will take dies paypal rob@rmbcl.com .  Tried to PM but site is screwed up on PM's 

3 hours ago, JLSleather said:

The dies... small and large mag pouch from the site.. makes left or right hand with little modification (one die to make either hand).  Plus weaver 1 1/2" punch -- the weaver is NOT particularly sharp, but in my defense, it came that way and I'm simply done sharpening tools BEFORE I get to use them ;)

$100 shipped in teh US.

DSC00938.jpg Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain (or the mess on the desk) ;)

I will take dies paypal rob@rmbcl.com

Dies, slings, and belt strips are sold.  Still have the embossed straps, and will pick up cleaning from there!

Pay no attention to the screwy color from the camera .. these are black and natural.. showing some of the same lot listed above.

DSC00939.jpg