Why not ask Ronnie?

Maybe I should elaborate...the standard roller measures 32mm,I am looking for the smaller diameter for tighter turns. Most feet that are available are the flip up type used on flat bed machines. I have seen replacement rollers, but they are still the larger 32mm size. I know there has to be some smaller out there somewhere. Does that adaptor work for those type feet?

Edited by christiancowboycobbler
Elaboration

The "Singer roller feet" should fit the adapter but you probably have to adjust the presser foot bar hight. However, not sure if the combination of new roller foot + adapter are probably too long. As Darren said, I´d contact Ron @ Techsew. I´m sure he can supply the adapter and Singer roller foot too. Or maybe they have smaller rollers for the OEM roller foot.

Edited by Constabulary

I'm not sure I follow the logic that a smaller wheel will allow for tighter turns. You can spin a bicycle wheel around the vertical axis on the spot just like you can spin a wheel half that size on the spot.  What am I missing?

On 30/12/2016 at 11:30 PM, christiancowboycobbler said:

Maybe I should elaborate...the standard roller measures 32mm,I am looking for the smaller diameter for tighter turns. Most feet that are available are the flip up type used on flat bed machines. I have seen replacement rollers, but they are still the larger 32mm size. I know there has to be some smaller out there somewhere. Does that adaptor work for those type feet?

Having been through a similar exercise a few years back I feel I must warn you of my own findings. The smaller roller puts down the pressure into a smaller contact area and seemed to make manoeuvring no more easy. It was particularly more of a problem when having to go up onto thicker pieces. I found that I had to run with a fair bit less presser bar(foot) pressure which in turn makes other problems like tension jumps and looping stitches etc.This exercise was done on a Singer post bed. I have an Adler 268 VG-3S post with a 30mm approx roller which is a feeding roller as well and a Pfaff 463-6/01 with a small lazy roller foot approx 23mm which is a flat bed machine. Personally I found the smaller dia wheel to be a mistake previously and with the 2 machines I mentioned above the most detail work is done on the post with the bigger wheel. Not knowing exactly what work you want to do I can not say for sure but I suspect you may be disappointed. Perhaps a pic of the type of job you are wanting to improve on may come up with some more helpful answers. Regards Brian