Billsotx

DVDs For Sale

3 - DVDs For Sale

1- Making a Turk's Head Bracelet by Robert Black – 1 DVD - $30.00

Shows you step-by-step, discusses the use of different materials, doubling and tripling, and how to expand the dimensions of a turkshead; other applications for turkshead knots are shown to help you gain ideas for future fancy knotting projects.

2- Custom Knife Sheaths with Chuck Burrows – 2 DVDs - $40.00

Chuck Burrows of Wild Rose Trading Company takes you step by step through making a Hunter and a Mexican Loop sheath. See how a professional does a Snakeskin Inlay and learn expert techniques on stamping & carving that will take your work to the next level. Packed with almost four hours of valuable information (!), you will learn from start to finish how to make custom knife sheaths. Discover the secrets that will make your work look more professional while giving beginners the knowledge to complete leather projects of their own.

3- Drawing Western Scroll Designs with Chuck Smith, Hide Crafters Production – 1 DVD – 18.00

Learn to create you own style of western scroll designs from Chuck Smith. Chuck demonstrates a step-by-step method of making scroll patterns to fit any project imaginable.

Email me at texasholsters-at-gmail-dot-com

CD-03.JPG

CD-02.JPG

CD-01.JPG

Email me at the below:

FullSizeRender.jpg

Edited by Billsotx

Drawing Western Scroll Designs is sold. Many thanks to Ken for that purchase.

Is the sheath dvd set still available at all? Id love to take it... Shoot me a message?

The sheath dvd set is still available, a message was sent. You can email me at texasholsters-at-gmail-dot-come if you'd like. Many thanks for your inquiry. ~Bill

The Burrows DVD on Sheaths is sold - thanks Aaron.

The DVD - Making a Turk's Head Bracelet by Robert Black – $30.00 is still available.