Here are a couple I did over the Christmas break.

Unfortunately photos aren’t great as they were just taken with my phone.

4aOkoHQ.jpg

GqRgZi8.jpg

GCGgYQq.jpg

LvphVLX.jpg

dIIvmbx.jpg

2g8cTsN.jpg

7nB7whW.jpg

yyjXytj.jpg

teemIin.jpg

I’d be interested to hear which of these stamps people prefer. I’ve been using a g clamp with these which has worked ok but I’ve now an arbor press so hopefully that will give me more consistent results. Both are 3cm width. Personally I think I like one that is handwritten as I think it adds a more personal touch.

uLX3ulO.jpg

2mIeybf.jpg

Also do you think it is best to just stamp on the inside of the wallets of on the outside. I know I've gone overboard on the card wallet doing it inside and outside but I'd just received my new stamp and couldn't resist trying it out :)

Nice job especially nice stitching. I'd stamp just the inside, but if I got a new stamp I would probably go a little crazy with it to. :) 

Some nice work there!......think your hand written stamp looks good on something small like a wallet,could use the other one on belts and such.

19 minutes ago, Tommo said:

Some nice work there!......think your hand written stamp looks good on something small like a wallet,could use the other one on belts and such.

Ditto. Lol

Thanks for the kind comments everyone.

The stamp was bought from etsy cost me $23.90 (£19.57) delivered to the UK the Handwritten one was ordered 17th Dec arrived here 3rd Jan the other one took a few days less as that was ordered in November so didn't have to contend with Christmas postage. 

Brass Stamp

Edited by stormcrow
spelling