Using exotic leather on your leatherwork can give your craft a very eye-catching look and add value and interest in what you are making. In this video tutorial see how I use alligator skin to give a simple pencil case a whole new look and feel. If alligator skin is not your thing, then you could use a wide variety of other leather types or materials in it's place to make it unique. Regardless, what I love about handmade leather goods is that in the end you have something that will most likely be with you for a lifetime and carry a story with it. 
If you'd like to try your hand and making this project a printable PDF pattern with instructions and materials I used to make this project can be downloaded from my website at www.fischerworkshops.com

To see how it's made just click here to view my video guide to making an exotic leather pen case

8.jpg

9.jpg

1011.jpg

I watched this video of yours, actually have been a subscriber to your channel for a long time now. Really great work! And excellent video production, it really helps people to learn, and to show what goes into making something like this.

I'm also a big fan of your medicine bag, they are really awesome!

I really like your work!  Very nice design and stitching.

On 1/9/2017 at 8:15 AM, Wedgetail said:

I watched this video of yours, actually have been a subscriber to your channel for a long time now. Really great work! And excellent video production, it really helps people to learn, and to show what goes into making something like this.

I'm also a big fan of your medicine bag, they are really awesome!

Thanks you for watching and I'm really happy to hear you enjoy my work!

On 1/11/2017 at 8:26 PM, mickthedig said:

great video. What make is the glue stick you are using?

It's called UHU power cement. It's from Germany, but it's easy to control and cleanup, but sometimes I need to rely on a stronger adhesive for more demanding projects...

On 1/9/2017 at 9:42 AM, garypl said:

I really like your work!  Very nice design and stitching.

Thanks!!!