craftgirl45

The difference in the Consew 206RB-5 & P1206RB

I am new to this site. Thank you for allowing me to join you.  I am trying to get into leather bag making and need to purchase an industrial machine. I have decided on the Consew. Can anyone tell me what is the difference between the 206RB-5 and the Consew P1206RB? Which one would you recommend for bag making?  I really appreciate as much feedback as you are willing to give.

If this is your first machine for bag making I would be thinking of a cylinder arm machine instead. They can easily be used as a flat bed when you want but the advantage of the cylinder arm when you want to get around gussets and up and over the bag lids etc would be a very good advantage to have. What type of cylinder will depend on the heaviness of the type of bags and other products you want to make. Some pics from you would help in getting some more detailed advice. Regards Brian

Might want to post this in the "leather sewing machines" section. Will probably get more and better input there as this is a forum for selling machines. 

I am not familiar with cylinder machines.  I will look into that.

Thank you for the recommendation.

Thank you hockeymender.  I will try posting there.