bikerdaz

Singer 132k6, 133k8 and 211g155 for sale uk

Hi all,

I've decided to thin the herd a little bit and move on a few of my machines to fund a long arm machine. 

I have a good singer 211g155 in a table with an almost new servo motor. Looking for £450 for that one, or I can put it in another table with a 1425rpm clutch motor, and knock £100 off the price. 

There's a really nice singer 132k6 with a recent 1425rpm clutch motor. Had a recent rebuild and professional respray in black with original gold decals. Lovely machine,sews well.I don't want to take any less than £650 for that.

There's also a singer 133k8 cylinder arm machine with a 1425rpm motor. Has an unusual crinkle type finish on that one. Excellent machine,Sews well. I need £750 for that one. 

Also, and I promise...this is the last one! I have a 7 class there in lovely condition. Now I'm not sure if I can barely to part with that one because I love the old girl, but it does take up quite a bit of room. Maybe could be persuaded to let it go....but not sure how much it'd take to convince me:-)

Any takers?

Kind regards, darren 

Hi Darren, you may already have sold your 133k8 but if you still have it and it is in good working order then depending where you are based I may be more than a little interested in giving it a new home. Regards Steve.