The muse is in my head all day and in my dreams at night, And in the gauzy image if a sleek black Bolero hat, turquoise, studs with silver coins. The problem is I have only a little idea of where to start. And how I handle the small things like keeping the brim stiff ect. I've searched the net. yotube and asked around. Only a little help but not enough. In a word..... HELP.

THANKS!

Mexican round braid supposedly works too. Or use that to secure the wire or weed eater line.

Roq, Tob, nstarleather ....... THANK YOU! These will work! Do I "Turn" stitch? Sew it inside out and flip it right side out when I'm done? I figure I could try that or just do that with the fop and use the hide the stitch with a hat band. I'm pretty sure it will work but is it ..... right?

nstar Thank you again. I think I can muddle through the rest. your road signs were just what I needed. Between the salt mine (Job) and 2 commission pieces I'm about a month away from the start of the hat project but I will post the results of your, and the others tutelage if if comes out nice enough to show in public!