Similar to my other post but these are for rifle ammo,30 Cal  in this case,

20161220_104542.jpg

resize2.jpg

rs3.jpg

Those look good.  I have one I made probably 25 years ago for my 30-30 that I still use.  I cut the case in half so it only carries 10 rounds but it is very unobtrusive on my belt.

Thank you,

Yeah the single 10 round would be pretty slimline and easy to wear on a belt.

may have to try one.

I am really horrible at creating templates for things like this. I really have to sit down and have that light bulb moment on how to effectively design stuff like this. I have people asking for custom sized pouches all of the time for their other orders. 

• Nice job! Are you using old shell box liners for the interior? I went to the shooting range, picked up a bunch from the garbage, now I'm ready to make some holders. These will last a long time!

Very nicely done.

One of my projects on the to-do list is a 5 pack round holder similar to yours but not meant to be worn.  When I hunt with my AR's for deer, I keep 5 in the rifle and another 5 in my pocket in the event of targets of opportunity (yotes, feral dogs, porkies, etc).  Not having them jangle would be a big improvement.  Extra mags are kinda bulky and not really needed.