cal429258

GA5-1 For Sale asking $550.00

I have not done any leather work in a long time because of time and money restraints.

SO I am selling my GA5-1 in working order. 

I have a table and servo motor that will come with the machine. I just pulled it out of storage so i need to clean it up but it was and is a great machine.

Message me if you would like to see recent photos of it as I cleaned it up from the photo below....dang saddle tan got splashed on it but it’s all good now.

I have more accessories like a leather rolling foot and a few needles but I used an off table bobbin winder.

Asking 550.00 as i got it new for much more. I live in Bakersfield CA so if you want to arange shipping i will accommodate but other than that local pickup only.

Cash is best but will take other forms of payment.

Let me know or i would also trade for a good industrial machine like a good Juki or like. Keep an eye out as i would also like to sell all my stamping tools, Most are Berry King Tools.

GA5-1.jpg

Updated photos of the machine. THis is what will be with the machine. it has 3/4" clearance. The machine is in great working order. 

20170203_220544.jpg

20170203_220522.jpg

20170203_220510.jpg

20170203_220519.jpg

20170203_220532.jpg

20170203_220725.jpg

On 1/24/2017 at 1:59 PM, cal429258 said:

I have not done any leather work in a long time because of time and money restraints.

SO I am selling my GA5-1 in working order. 

I have a table and servo motor that will come with the machine. I just pulled it out of storage so i need to clean it up but it was and is a great machine.

Message me if you would like to see recent photos of it as I cleaned it up from the photo below....dang saddle tan got splashed on it but it’s all good now.

I have more accessories like a leather rolling foot and a few needles but I used an off table bobbin winder.

Asking 550.00 as i got it new for much more. I live in Bakersfield CA so if you want to arange shipping i will accommodate but other than that local pickup only.

Cash is best but will take other forms of payment.

Let me know or i would also trade for a good industrial machine like a good Juki or like. Keep an eye out as i would also like to sell all my stamping tools, Most are Berry King Tools.

Hi there, is this machine still available?

Let me know please if this machine is still available. I have been looking at this machine for a while.

So disappointed will not get an answer and really had cash in hand. Oh well thanks for showing this to us.