Sign in to follow this  
MikePatterson

THE SUPER ARTISAN 3000

Just wanted to share this with everyone!!!

Just last week I got in my Artisan 3000 machine and I have to tell you in the last 30 years I have tried most every heavy duty sewing machine you can think of. This 3000 has impressed me more than any. I had a question about the standard foot and e-mailed Dave with my question telling him to just e-mail me back as I know they are very busy, but recived a phone call from him to explain just what I wanted to know. Talk about customer service WOW.

So far I just want to take the 3000 home with me at night and can't wait to get back to it the next morning. All I can say is a big THANKS to Artisan for a great machine and for going out of thier way to make sure I'm happy with it. I have had machines that cost twice as much as the Artisan and they were good but this machine is GREAT it does all I have ask it to do which is twice what I needed it to.

What kind of $ to get set up in a machine like that?I am still sewing by hand and the time is so incredible it's hard to be profitable1

You need to talk with the folks at Artisan but I think 2500.00 will go a long ways!!!

What kind of $ to get set up in a machine like that?I am still sewing by hand and the time is so incredible it's hard to be profitable1