biglew

1 1/2 inch conway buckles

I am looking for a source to get inch and a half  1 1/2 conway buckles... I know weaver has them but i don't have an account and don't want to pay a premium price I just need like 6 gf them. Most places have up to 1 inch only

thanks

Lew

Arron Martin harness in Ontario.

1 hour ago, biglew said:

I am looking for a source to get inch and a half  1 1/2 conway buckles... I know weaver has them but i don't have an account and don't want to pay a premium price I just need like 6 gf them. Most places have up to 1 inch only

thanks

Lew

What style and what finish, Lew? I usually stock them in both the 210 and 545 styles in SS, and have some SB also, might have some CB left too. Might even have some NP and BP around which would be cheaper. PM me if interested, and I'll check to make sure I have what you want, and get prices.

15 hours ago, Big Sioux Saddlery said:

What style and what finish, Lew? I usually stock them in both the 210 and 545 styles in SS, and have some SB also, might have some CB left too. Might even have some NP and BP around which would be cheaper. PM me if interested, and I'll check to make sure I have what you want, and get prices.

PM sent

Thanks

Lew