Sign in to follow this  
catskin

Does anyone look at Machinery forum?

I am putting this here since it seems people rarely look at the machinery forum. I posted there several days ago and my post is still at the top. SO here is my question. Does anyone out there have or know anything about a clicker that was sold by Bogle-Greenwell  in Texas years ago  the tag says made in Italy.  It is grey and about 26 inches wide and 52inches long and the whole machine is the same width as the table not like the ones I have been seeing pictures of where the cutting surface is wider than the base.  All I have been able to find out with internet searches is that Rea Bogle died and that the business was offered for sale. The web site is still up but the links come up as can't be found. So I am guessing they are no longer in business.

Looks like they're still in business to me.  The links on their website are working on my end.  Their facebook page has a couple posts from them in December.  Try giving them a call.  The number on their site is (972) 262-3101.  I tried looking for their email, but it's a contact form on the website, and obviously that's not working for you.  Here's their facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/BogleIndustrialSewingMachines/

I don't know anything about your machine, sorry.

Paul

Thank you I will try phoning.  I have found a VERY small amount of info on this machine. It seems to be a rare somewhat specialized machine.