newmanleatherwork

Tippmann Boss ISO

Hi, I have a used Boss (aluminum not older cast iron model) that I will be selling real soon, just haven't gotten pictures taken and posted yet.  I have the Boss (retails $1495) with the Master Crafter Accessory kit (retails $295) and also the flatbed attachment (retails $135). Retail items can be viewed at http://www.tippmannindustrial.com and looking at the Boss or Accessories tab. I also have some needles, original spool of thread, and some extra bobbins and a light. All with original box. Is in great condition, I just found a good deal on a Cobra so upgraded. I just used it as a hobby machine, so has been used sparingly, is not a machine that has been used lots in a business etc with lots of hours on it. It will be posted on here very soon, and I'm glad to give you first chance.  I will be asking $950 plus $25 shipping, with PayPal payment, unless arranged otherwise. Shipment will be more than $25, as I'll have to send flatbed in separate shipment, but I will cover the difference. I'm in VA, 2 hours from Richmond, but Boss ships fine at 25 pounds.

I think you have yourself a deal. Send me an email to newman.leatherwork AT gmail DOT com and we can work out the details. I'd been patiently waiting for one to show up on craigslist because I've seen them there but decided to reach out here and I'm glad I did. When do you think you'll be ready to part with it?