catskin

Used clicker dies

Does any one know if there is a chance that used clicker dies would be saleable.   I may be getting some included in a deal that I am likely not to have a use for.

Yep, they sure would be.  Depending, of course, on what they are for -- lots of holster boys (n girls) round here, those are always popular, for example..

3 hours ago, catskin said:

Does any one know if there is a chance that used clicker dies would be saleable.   I may be getting some included in a deal that I am likely not to have a use for.

What do you have?

Tom

I am not real sure what all they will be. I have not got them here yet. It looks like most likely chap decorative overlays and other as yet not identified. I would list more once I get them.  I don't think there are holster dies since there are not many holster makers in Canada.  I was more ( testing the water ) as to how the chances might be of selling or trading some for ones I could use.

where are you in Canada? I would be interested in chap dies and the sort if that is what you have. I'm located in Ontario

I am in Sask. I actually do not have them home yet I hope to get them here next week. Once I have them I will have to see what they are. And decide which if any I want to sell or trade.

5 hours ago, HBARK said:

where are you in Canada? I would be interested in chap dies and the sort if that is what you have. I'm located in Ontario