mishkin

Vergez Blanchard and Lutz Paris tools

I'm selling a vintage pricking wheel, 8spi (though you can put any size you want on it). I bought it in France. The shape is the same as the ones that were made by Blanchard, but the marking on this one says Lutz Par (for Lutz and Kremp, Paris saddlery tools company). It's in good vintage condition. Some surface pitting, but overall, pretty good - $100 (includes shipping to continental US).

Z1RqZxD.jpg

A4jvQfS.jpg

I'm also selling 2 Vergez-Blanchard edgers (size 0 and 1). I bought these new directly from VB, but use my Ron's edgers much more often. Both are in great condition. I polished them, so they are actually better than when they came from the manufacturer - $35 each or $60 for both. Both prices include shipping to continental US.

E1KXmlq.jpg

OOSjyfv.jpg

TvI96ZV.jpg

upgA2Pu.jpg

Last item for sale is Blanchard manual edge creaser. Bought it from Fine Leatherworking couple of years ago, but since then I switched to electric creaser and don't use this one anymore - $40 (includes shipping to continental US).

4iqbkNQ.jpg

pjHEfRn.jpg

If you would like to send it somewhere beyond CONUS, send me a message and we'll work something out.