The Leather Shop in San Pedro, California is seeking an experienced leather crafter to be a team member in our shop. We hand craft leather belts, bags, wallets, dog collars, leashes...you name it.

Seeking a leather crafter that has experience and their own hand tools that can build products unsupervised. We have tried training newbies and we are too busy to train someone from the ground up in leather craft. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that truly LOVES crafting leatherwork and giving their ALL.

Requirements:

-No felonies, drug addicts, thieves or drunks.

-HIGH moral integrity and values.

-Great work ethic.

-Turn key skills and must truly care about quality of work you put out.

*****Bonus if you carve well.

This is a FIRST class leather shop and you can see photos of our shop below and if you are interested please PM me rather than commenting.

Again, this team member position is in San Pedro, California (Los Angeles Harbor area) and if you are serious about applying, let me know. I would love to meet you for a phone interview.

sp mag 9.jpg

sp mag 5.jpg

sp mag 4.jpg

sp mag 1.jpg

sp mag 7.jpg

Guest LeatherLauren

Very tempting. Not much work here in Alberta for Jr. Geologists. Too bad I don't have a work permit. :P

Hmm... any indication of pay scale or rate?

On 2/13/2017 at 2:51 PM, DJole said:

Hmm... any indication of pay scale or rate?

Honestly, pay is very dependent on skills and abilities. The shop is very new and need someone that wants to grow with company long term and is in this for the love of craft. Money can be discussed later. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and really seeking passion and integrity over anything.

That looks like a great opportunity for people who live in the LA area, Jess. I hope you and the right leather worker can get connected!

On 2/20/2017 at 10:33 AM, DJole said:

That looks like a great opportunity for people who live in the LA area, Jess. I hope you and the right leather worker can get connected!

Thank you! I am keeping my eyes open!

Still seeking out a qualified Leather Craftsman that wants to work in our shop surrounded by a fun and inspiring company culture!