JLSleather

Uh.. maybe in a minute ...

Okay, bunch of stuff off the trucks 'n' trailers.  Piles beginning to get sorted.  Sewing machine - "check".  Here, but not verified to be in one piece :o

I really must have another coffee before proceeding ... 

Did you move?  Or are you getting a new toy?

Yep, finally moved in (MN).  60 degrees today, but expecting snow Friday :o

Don't know if you saw my Facebook message, but in case you don't already know, your website is down. I sent someone your way that needed a particular pattern that I don't currently have.

I could get fakebook messages all day long and never know it :rofl:

I did know about the site (bill is due yesterday :blush: ) but I appreciate the 'heads up' ;)

What pattern did they need?  Maybe just post it here in the interest of speed ...

According to the wench wife, shopping oak bar stools is higher on the priority list!

Edited by JLSleather

He was looking for a " downloadable Flat Back Pan Cake holster for my Kimber Command II 45 ACP", in his words.

Oh, I don't have that one too ;)  Just the SOLO around here, though I been meanin'ta pick it up a bit!

Congratulations on the move. Have fun unpacking.

If you got away with $1k, you must not have met my wife ;)

17 minutes ago, JLSleather said:

If you got away with $1k, you must not have met my wife ;)

Shit, I moved to Greece and it cost over 11K for the move.  And thats not counting the IKEA trip

That's each move only $500;on random trips to Denver. Only thing not in our house IKEA is living room furniture. Lol

catching up a bit at a time.  Just adding that if you have a @frontier - dot - something email address for me, it aintno goodno more

lights should be back on at the web site shortly ...

Edited by JLSleather

heck isn't that a basic pancake for a 1911 type gun all the Kimber's I thought are basically a 1911?

Web site "back on".  Ron - we don't know.. you got a pattern fer 'im?

just need to figure out if that is a full size, mid size, compact, or subcompact 1911 frame then use that holster.  lemme check what it crosses over to and i'll be right back.

yup what I thought,  all kimbers are built on the 1911 like frame from subcompact up to full size, so just figure out the size then the pancakes you guys have should work for the builder.

Ron Padilla

On an important note........ I went into an IKEA in Portland, ONCE! I'll be damned if I go to that place again. What kind of business continually confuses and intentionally misdirects you through their garbage to the point that you consider using an emergency exit (more than once) just to leave???

Never again.

21 minutes ago, OLDNSLOW said:

the pancakes you guys have should work for the builder.

'cepfer he wants a 'flat back' rig.  I guess I could go on design a stack o' those, but really I just figgered folks would adjust that themselves.

ugh even thinking about moving is painful. Then there is the year with stuff still some where in a box. I hope I will pass quietly into the night right where i am because I have moved a bunch and it gets harder every time.

Doesnt MN get to like 30 below !?!?!? Gets to 50 above around here and I start to whine.

well, yah, it gits cold, but it's a relative cold.  Like not panama, but not the arctic

Biker, that bothered me, too! My husband was a HUGE fan of Ikea, and I still have a lot of the shelf units he bought there. Every time I move, a few more get left behind...but I still have lots! He was a bit OCD, and also a bit of a hoarder, so he was constantly buying more shelves to store his junk,...er, STUFF!

They say 3 moves are as good as a fire for getting rid of stuff, and I've moved 5 times since he died. But still, lots of stuff...

She's unpacking most of the rest that's here today (as in there's still stuff coming from down there).

I'm the guy who likes a smart dog, decent fishin' rod, truck what runs good, couple 0 leather tools ...  The rest of this junk is hers - she takes care of that.  Years ago, we had a pretty heavy computer desk. I wanted to leave it behind, she wanted it moved.  Complained so much I finally said I'll move it, but you won't like it - so maybe get some boys from somewhere to do it.  In the end, she insisted I move it.  Which I did, by way of the second floor sliding door.  There - it's down :rofl:  She hasn't asked me to move anything since.

I'll do the dishes.  I'll vacuum the floors.  I'll clear the sidewalk when it snows.  But if I have to move something more than twice, and I didn't need it in between there, it's gone.

As for the weather being cold up here, there was a winter storm Thurs/Fri in teh midwest.  Where I moved from got 12" of snow.  Where i moved to we got none :dunno:

Currently trying to figure out where my mail is going, including some guns from Rings ... Need to get a couple patterns made up pretty quik, cuz in a month I'll be shopping for my own crap, probably catch me at Cabela's ...