So i have searched high and low for armor tutorials and I don't know if I'm just searching the wrong place or what but I can't seem to find anything. Anyone got any good links? Please and Thank you and I'm sorry if the answer has been right under my nose. 

On this site, the section you want to check out is:

http://leatherworker.net/forum/forum/26-historical-reenactment/

I can't remember seeing a full tutorial, but I do remember seeing different patterns in that section.

try using a google search and append to the search terms    site:leatherworker.net

That will give you only results on this site

good luck finding what you're looking for

Buried in our old browser favourites may be some useful links, did find that a few were happy to share their construction techniques.  Leave this with me for a while.

Can you give more specific details about the armor? (i.e. is it LARP armor, historical armor, SCA heavy weapons legal, SCA rapier legal, etc.)
It's also helpful to know which piece of armor you are trying to make -- body armor, arms, elbows, helmet, etc. 
Narrowing it down can help us help you out!

3 hours ago, HENDREFORGAN said:

Buried in our old browser favourites may be some useful links, did find that a few were happy to share their construction techniques.  Leave this with me for a while.

Well I'll have to go searching then, hopefully I find something!

1 hour ago, DJole said:

Can you give more specific details about the armor? (i.e. is it LARP armor, historical armor, SCA heavy weapons legal, SCA rapier legal, etc.)
It's also helpful to know which piece of armor you are trying to make -- body armor, arms, elbows, helmet, etc. 
Narrowing it down can help us help you out!

Well I don't intend to use it more for anything than just cosplay, no really for LARP but I am trying to learning how to make shoulders and arms first, eventually I would like to make body and legs and maybe even a helm but for sure I'd like to start with pieces like cuffs or shoulders

I know it sounds a bit far-fetched and completely mixing disciplines, but have you considered looking for metal armour patterns?

Quite a few people seem to have varying degrees of success with jointed gauntlets and things using sheet metal and then hammering around a form, so I'm sure if you can find/adapt patterns for the metal pieces these could then be wet moulded rather than bashed about over an anvil?