enginecoleather

PFAFF 1425 Make Offer

I have a Pfaff 1425 for sale.  I purchased it with another machine I am currently using and I do not have the need for this one.  It sewed when I bought it last year and I have not used it at all.  It is taking up space in my shop and I need it out.  Accepting reasonable offers.  I don't know much about the machine other than it is 220V and has pneumatic driven components. 

$850 OBO.  Located in Central Missouri

Thanks

3-11.jpg

3-12.jpg

3-13.jpg

3-14.jpg

3-15.jpg

Edited by northmount
Added price supplied in later post.

You have to state a price per Marketplace rules. 

Edited by Uwe

12 hours ago, Uwe said:

You have to state a price per Marketplace rules. 

Is there a way to edit my post?

Your edit time window may have expired on the original post, but you can always add information in a reply like you just did. 

16 hours ago, enginecoleather said:

I have a Pfaff 1425 for sale.  I purchased it with another machine I am currently using and I do not have the need for this one.  It sewed when I bought it last year and I have not used it at all.  It is taking up space in my shop and I need it out.  Accepting reasonable offers.  I don't know much about the machine other than it is 220V and has pneumatic driven components. 

Thanks

3-11.jpg

3-12.jpg

3-13.jpg

3-14.jpg

3-15.jpg

$850 OBO.  Located in Central Missouri

2 hours ago, Uwe said:

Your edit time window may have expired on the original post, but you can always add information in a reply like you just did. 

Edited by enginecoleather