Doc Reaper

Zipper supplier needed

I'm trying to find a shop that will supply #8 & #10 separating brass zippers. I need 20 and 22 inch long zippers; also in need of 8 & 10 inch lengths also separating brass! I do not want to deal with plastic or China suppliers!!! Any help is welcome, do they make a #12 zipper??

have you tried buckleguy?

I usually order from zipperstop.  They're in NYC.  Excellent customer service, fair prices, and large selection of YKK that they stock.  They can also shorten the zippers for $1 extra each.  I've never had them do that so I can't say how it turns out, but they're worth looking in to.  If you have them shorten it for you, then they should have what you're looking for.

I order my separating brass zippers from ZipperStop, Zipper Shipper, Wawak and Ohio Travelbag, as well as miscellaneous eBay sellers if I only need one. Wawak has the best prices unless you are buying large quantities.

I only order YKK zippers, period.

I have called “zipperstop” stop, told them what I needed, guess I got a lazy salesman! If you guys can have your salesman call me at 980-621-5851. It will be a great help if I can get the lengths I need. Finding 26, 24, 22, 10 and 8 inch zippers in at least a #8 or #10 METAL not aluminum or plastic would be awesome! One place told me that I would have to order 200,each size, minimal. I believe that was the YKK company

Edited by Doc Reaper

you might not want to put your phone number on a public forum.... I think there was a post from one of the admins talking about why you wouldn't want to... 

YinTx

19 minutes ago, YinTx said:

you might not want to put your phone number on a public forum.... I think there was a post from one of the admins talking about why you wouldn't want to... 

YinTx

To late! I already wrote it down mu-woo-wha. (Dr Evil laugh) lol