I am a huge fan of buckle guy, but I am looking for some more suppliers that offer similar quality/style without minimums. I am specifically looking for some sleek/minimal looking solid brass center bar buckles. It would also need to be a situation where I could continue to buy stock in the future, so I don't think anything on eBay or amazon would be a good choice (unless you know more than I do).

Ive checked out buckleguy, OTB, leatherguy, leathersmith, weaver, zack white, tandy, springfield, brettuns...

Maybe overseas?

I don't know.

Thanks!

Zayne

In Italy you could try:

Magic Sfea

Buckle Guy doesn't have minimums, unless you want to get some pricing breaks that is.  If you are just looking for some single item orders then just stick with paying way too much at a local Tandy store.  Wholesale/quantity purchases are where see the benefit of working with a supplier that has a wide range of products and/or options; looking for the smaller amounts is best kept at a lesser capable store level.

16 hours ago, NVLeatherWorx said:

Buckle Guy doesn't have minimums, unless you want to get some pricing breaks that is.  If you are just looking for some single item orders then just stick with paying way too much at a local Tandy store.  Wholesale/quantity purchases are where see the benefit of working with a supplier that has a wide range of products and/or options; looking for the smaller amounts is best kept at a lesser capable store level.

I've been ordering through buckle guy for a couple years, great company, and I love that they don't have minimums. Just looking for similar style/quality with a wider variety. Sounds like I'm going to have to save up and order wholesale. In that case, what are some good wholesale suppliers that have similar quality/style?

On 3/22/2017 at 6:54 PM, zaynexpetty said:

I've been ordering through buckle guy for a couple years, great company, and I love that they don't have minimums. Just looking for similar style/quality with a wider variety. Sounds like I'm going to have to save up and order wholesale. In that case, what are some good wholesale suppliers that have similar quality/style?

haven't seen such yet ;)

wider variety.. as far as I know, they can do custom (for the money of course some minimums) - talk them

any of those in asia area (china, thailand etc.) manufacturers also can process your 'custom' stuff. do a research. good luck

Edited by nrk

We may not have Solid Brass buckles but we do produce Solid Brass L20 and L24 snaps, Spots, and conchos.  Contact me and I will be happy to send you samples etc.

What about Abbey England? Ive heard only good about them. For a more luxury buckle I would look into poursin boucles in france.

.http://www.poursin-paris.fr/