RockyAussie

Skiving foot roller adaptation

On 7/11/2019 at 7:35 PM, RockyAussie said:

I stumbled on this while having a look around on the Campbell Randall web site the other day. http://www.campbell-randall.com/public/index.php/product/fav-1498c-roller-foot-with-30mm-1498-roller

If you go back and have a look into the parts section, in this case the FAV parts section there is a large amount of various feet for these skivers. I have a Fav and a Fortuna skiver and have been able to interchange the feet on them so I suspect that this should fit the Cobra as well. There is also an off centre pin that can rotate that holds the feet and that may be handy to have as well. I would give it a try as I think it would work and if so the amount of other variable parts such as the feed rollers and feet could be very handy knowledge to others including sellers on here. There is a member on LW that may be able to assist as well ..... @CampbellRandall

Would this foot fit the Cowboy cb801?

3 hours ago, Puttstradamus said:

Would this foot fit the Cowboy cb801?

I think so but you could check by asking for the more info section on Campbell Randall or pm a message to member @CampbellRandall

Many skiver manufacturers already make roller feet and have them readily available for purchase. Many manufacturers feet are interchangeable on many other manufacturers’ machines. 

Talk to Ron Kay at RSK Sales (formerly Melanie Machine Co) they specialize in slivers of all brands and ages and would most likely be able to help you

818-468-0579

i have always found them to be very knowledgeable and helpful.