lws380

Weaver Leather--disappointed

^^^ This may be both the result and the cause of the majority of sales moving to the internet.  For a leather supplier, internet sales means they will need to increase their quality standards in order to survive.

And can we please let this topic die now?  It has become the old "whipping the dead horse" thing and we should probably move on to more constructive things.

25 minutes ago, NVLeatherWorx said:

And can we please let this topic die now?  It has become the old "whipping the dead horse" thing and we should probably move on to more constructive things.

Why?  I think we are just discussing general business policy.  How is that a 'dead horse'? 

I like to save money.  I like a good price.  I'll pay more if I'm getting MORE.  I'll pay more if I'm getting something BETTER.  But I won't pay more because someone told me a pretty story while I shopped.  I do not pay more because you have "awesome" signs and banners on your store. 

You as a vendor have the right to raise your price at any time you see fit.  But there maybe a point in your price changes that I decide to jump ship.  SURELY, ANY business considers this beforehand.

In fact, about the only way you get me to pay more is having something the other guy doesn't have.  Keep in mind that just having something isn't enough--- this 'something' you have needs to be BETTER than what the other guy has.  And it doesn't include taking the same thing someone else sells and adding your own packaging.

Some guy standing in the isle with me? No - -I'm thinking either he's decided I'm a thief there to rip him off, or in some cases maybe a fruitcake who likes me?  Seriously, this is online stuff, largely -- I want exactly what I ordered, at a reasonable price, shipped in reasonable time.