MADMAX22

Anyone in GA gonna get this

97-10 singer

Don't see these pop up much. Too bad its on that coast.

yeah wish I still knew someone in Georgia that I could pay to pick it up and ship for me. 

Ahh well. 

I might be. Only about an 1 1/2 hrs from me. 

yaay, go for it man!

Okay, I'm glad someone here is looking at that. I was gonna make myself drive to get it. That isn't a machine to let pass you by. Haven't seen one in a good number of years.

Have an of you dealt with these auction people before?

Never dealt with a government auction before. It is on an AFB.

Yes

Its organized, pretty well and actually is what makes it. There are locations all over, and there is a buyers fee listed. It does require registration that needs vetting and that time frame can be a issue. Finally it is legit, and the bid winner follows a strict time frame as far as pay, pickup appt. rules, this part i will tell you is easy if you dont mind strict military pre set rules listed. Keep that in top procedure style and its good. 

If your early on appt pickup or considering that thought ( it aint happening ).. they will work with you on this inital setup but its on their schedule, and im really saying hold to your setup you made and its something to appreciate. But then i thought the military rules and organization was uh like normal and easy. 

Welcome to try an answer more on pm if any ?

good day

Floyd

Edited by brmax

Thanks, Floyd.

4 hours ago, brmax said:

Yes

Its organized, pretty well and actually is what makes it. There are locations all over, and there is a buyers fee listed. It does require registration that needs vetting and that time frame can be a issue. Finally it is legit, and the bid winner follows a strict time frame as far as pay, pickup appt. rules, this part i will tell you is easy if you dont mind strict military pre set rules listed. Keep that in top procedure style and its good. 

If your early on appt pickup or considering that thought ( it aint happening ).. they will work with you on this inital setup but its on their schedule, and im really saying hold to your setup you made and its something to appreciate. But then i thought the military rules and organization was uh like normal and easy. 

Welcome to try an answer more on pm if any ?

good day

Floyd

+1.    Stick to what you set up and it's easy.

Well, somebody got the Singer 97-10 for $743. Good for them! I have parts, if they need any.

singer97-10auction.jpg

I have started watching these auctions. Thanks for pointing them out. It may be a good money saver, we will see.

Itll probably be on ebay soon for $3000 or so.