Jeepgirlamy

Latigo leather strap supplier?? I got poor quality for my current one

I am looking for another supplier for a backup and would appreciate all recommendations

I had been ordering from Zack White for my Latigo straps and got wonderful customer service until recently. My recent order was sent to a very old address that I had not had orders shipped to in almost a year. They sent it to that address even when paid Paypal with my correct shipping address on both my order and Paypal. I messaged them through their website along with and email, no answer after a few days I called and was told no one was there that could help me but the lady said they would send my order out to the correct address, they did. I received it today and 1/2 the order was poor quality and not want I am use too with them. I am waiting till Monday to see how they handle this and hopefully will re-send the correct leather. As you can see in the picture the edges are not black and when you feel the leather it is very rough. I cannot use this because I give my customer quality and will not pass this on to them.

IMG_1546.JPG

feel for ya

have you tried any of tanneries directly?
HO requires bulk order, but Wickett and Craig's leather is also wonderful and they sell a side (as no minimum). Haven't tried latigo type, but expecting to be as good as their tooling and bridle.

btw, buckleguy have straps also