Wossname

Lizard (and some gator/caiman) remnants

Where it came from

I acquired a large amount of reptile remnants when I bought out a small handbag/accessories maker. I don't know much about reptile skins, since I normally work in cow hide.

What I have

Remnants are mostly lizard, with some gator/caiman. I have sorted them by color (and mostly species) in 100g bags.

Skins have a shiny finish and look to be between 1-1.5 oz. They are thin.

Because these are remnants, there will be some wax pencil marks, weird sizes, holes, creases, etc. I imagine they'd be good for jewelry and inlays.

I have photographed the contents of 8 specific bags. The squares on the cutting mat are in inches. I tried to keep consistent when I packed each bag, so those not photographed will look similar to these 8. The green and tan photographed a little dark.

You can buy a specific bag (please use the ref# on the card in the photo), or a random bag from the following additional stock:

• #LB Tan/brown lizard: 17
  • #LK Black lizard (might have some gator mixed in): 6
  • #LG Green lizard: 3
  • #GB Brown gator / caiman: 10

How much it costs

Each bag is $12 USD. Shipping is USPS from Florida, zipcode 32716.

20170407_082523.jpg

20170407_082336.jpg

20170407_082200.jpg

20170407_082014.jpg

20170407_081827.jpg

20170407_081624.jpg

20170407_081450.jpg

20170407_081319.jpg

PM sent

LB1-3 on hold. Will remove photos of bags that sell.

Just to be clear, if there's a photo with a card, those are the exact skins for sale in that bag. I have more bags than photos and will try to snap some more shots once I get back from orchestra tonight.

Lots LB1-3 have sold.

Looking to add more photos, orchestra wiped me out this weekend.

LG1,  LG2 and LK1 are being reserved.

Phew, I took photos of EVERY bag against my 1" squared cutting mat. Everything is here in dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pqc71halux5igmp/AABTWuh9rS9wX74nUQOYIezAa?dl=0

Each photo is a separate $12 lot. Larger caiman pieces are older skins and have some cracking between the rows of scales, so be aware here. The bigger caiman pieces are best suited for flat applications, cut up into inlays, or made into costume accessories for post-apoc and similar grungy genres. The lizard stuff, on the other hand, is still suitable for fancy things, there are only a few lots where the finish is uneven, and the change is clearly visible.

If you are interested in specific lots, just tell me the number on the card. Each lot is around 100g in weight. I ship USPS from Orlando, Florida. I will remove photos from Dropbox as they sell.

ALL THE LIZARD HAS BEEN SOLD THANK YOU

I just have a few bags of caiman remnants, plus some tails:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pqc71halux5igmp/AABTW

Each photo is a separate $12 lot. Larger caiman pieces are older skins and have some cracking between the rows of scales, so be aware here. The bigger caiman pieces are best suited for flat applications, cut up into inlays, or made into costume accessories for post-apoc and similar grungy genres. Smaller caiman stuff is more pliable and the finishes vary from matte to shiny. There might be some cracking, so again, make sure this is suitable for your project at hand. Or maybe you just want a handful of caiman to enjoy the unique aroma that is reptile skin. I won't judge.

If you are interested in specific lots, just tell me the number on the card. If you want to buy everything, but aren't sure on the quality, buy just 1 or 2 items and I will hold the rest while you assess for a day.

Each lot is around 100g in weight. I ship USPS from Orlando, Florida. I will remove photos from Dropbox as they sell.

Edited by Wossname

On 8/10/2017 at 10:50 AM, stangman645 said:

Do you still have any of the gator tail scraps?

I should, lemme check my scrap this evening and make sure I still have everything in easy reach - I moved some of my bins around.

ill take all your gator scraps please :D