thechavez

Durkopp Adler 269-373 Clones

Anyone know of any clones for the 269-373? I'm looking to replace feed dog and throat plate potentially, and didn't know if it might be helpful to do some searching of other makes or models. I've had no luck finding what I need online so far. Thanks for any help. 

I'm not aware of any clones of the DA 269 design. The 269 series is still in production, so you can get original DA parts (the 269-20-00-10 throat plate should come in under $200 retail). 

College Sewing the U.K has a few 269 parts listed as well, including throat plates and feed dogs.

Kwok Hing makes some aftermarket parts for the DA 269, including a standard feed dog and throat plate. KH parts are usually nice quality and considerably cheaper than OEM.

269-fd-tp.jpg

Much appreciated, Uwe. Bob Kovar has it right now, so I'll see what he comes up with when he's done cleaning it up. I also need to get it set up on a better table and servo, but that should be much more doable than trying to find these parts so far. Thank you for the references!