I had a leftover piece of this really beautiful oil-tanned i had bought for a specific project that I then decided against. So I made a dice bag. Brass eyelets, latigo drawstring, and a cord lock. 35+ standard dice capacity, and when properly cinched shut, it will hold dice even when upside-down. And I sold it! I've never sold anything I've made before. So I'm pretty pleased by that. 

FB_IMG_1492038233267.jpg

Congrats.  If I may ask, was it an online sale?  I sell at Etsy but am looking for other alternative places to sell.

Nice looking bag.  I would have loved something like that when I was still playing D&D. (many years ago now) Congrats!  It's always a great feeling when your work is appreciated by others.

Rodney

Congratulationsgreat looking bag as well!!!

Good job.

Looks better than the bag I made myself! I was throwing out an old couch and harvested the leather from it to use for projects. Yours looks amazing, mine looks like it was made out of an old couch. Congrats on the sale! :-)

On 4/12/2017 at 9:39 PM, cjartist said:

Congrats.  If I may ask, was it an online sale?  I sell at Etsy but am looking for other alternative places to sell.

It was to a friend of a friend. Right now it looks like I'm doing my best advertising on Facebook.