BaroqueLeatherGal

Landis #3 Harness stitchers for sale

Hey all,

I have 2 Landis #3 stitchers for sale in my shop. Both are in great shape and are still used on a regular basis. Priced at $2500 OBO each. I have photos and videos of both in operation. Cant figure out how to resize my photos small enough to post on here. 

I am located in California near the Sacramento area but travel as far up as Washington and over thru Nevada and Idaho occasionally. 

Serious inquiries please email me @ schipwreck@gmail.com

Thanks 

Hey all,

I have 2 Landis #3 stitchers for sale in my shop. Both are in great shape and are still used on a regular basis. Priced at $2500 OBO each. I have photos and videos of both in operation. Cant figure out how to resize my photos small enough to post on here. 

I am located in California near the Sacramento area but travel as far up as Washington and over thru Nevada and Idaho occasionally. 

Serious inquiries please email me @ schipwreck@gmail.com

Thanks 

I am very interested in your landis #3s i would like to purchase both can you please call 909 358 7047 jackennedyleather@yahoo.com 

Edited by Landis
Need reply

On 4/28/2017 at 9:07 PM, Landis said:

I am very interested in your landis #3s i would like to purchase both can you please call 909 358 7047 jackennedyleather@yahoo.com 

Hi Jack,

Sorry just seeing this message now. I will give you a call later this afternoon to speak with you about the details. Thanks! Or you can call me at 209 217 6286 anytime. 

Still for sale. Prices are negotiable. Please send me a private message for details and photos. 

do you still have these machines?

On 5/22/2018 at 10:27 AM, BaroqueLeatherGal said:

Update: 1 sold, 1 still available

Still available?

Silverd 8