danielw88

This thing is cool

I got a stand up leather buffer for sale its a beast; 220 volt, but any motor could do, you know how that goes. Basic belt driven unit.  From a leather factory in Seattle that shut its doors a few years ago. 

Asking $400 or best offer, delivery some crazy place will cost a little more. I'm headed down the coast to CA so if someone wants in any place off the freeway from Seattle area too the Bay Area area let me know. 

danielw88@gmail.com

2 hours ago, danielw88 said:

I got a stand up leather buffer for sale its a beast; 220 volt, but any motor could do, you know how that goes. Basic belt driven unit.  From a leather factory in Seattle that shut its doors a few years ago. 

Asking $400 or best offer, delivery some crazy place will cost a little more. I'm headed down the coast to CA so if someone wants in any place off the freeway from Seattle area too the Bay Area area let me know. 

danielw88@gmail.com

video? pics?

On 4/15/2017 at 1:52 AM, danielw88 said:

Email for pics 

why?

there is marketplace rule and you have to show what you sell.

I might be missing something here, your response to danielw88 was way off base.

Ferg

No, nrk is correct, this post should be in the Marketplace forum, not here, and there is, indeed, a rule regarding sales listings for Machinery: 

6. Post must be modified with additional information as necessary, and marked when item is sold. ALL MACHINES FOR SALE MUST INCLUDE PICTURE.

Placing a listing outside the forum, without a picture, seems an attempt to skirt the rules, something like the Craigslist postings where sellers "can't upload their photos", which helps keep fraudulent sales from the purview of federal laws. 

- Elizabeth 

Edited by RhodesAveDesigns
sp.

No problem; the item sold already. Sorry I'm a bit of a Luddite, rather make things then figure out how to shrink pictures as too fit in the incredible small pic size required for this site...what camera takes a 1.46MB pic?????

Edited by danielw88

Hey Dan...just for future reference, you're right, cameras don't take 1.46MB pics.  But most computers have at least rudimentary picture viewing software that will allow you to crop photos, reduce picture size, and reduce resolution.  If the software is not on you computer, you can easily find a free app for that.  It really is very easy to do, even a caveman (or Luddite) can do it.  :rolleyes2: