horselady21

Chloe Faye Designer Handbag pattern on leathercraftpattern.com

Just a heads up for anyone looking for a modern, ultra-chic handbag for their repertoire or a gift. Very easy to make! I have made several of them and modified the pattern to my own taste also. They had to change their title to eliminate the brand name, but you will see the unusual shape and front color block pattern in the photo.

GEDC1081.JPG

GEDC1074.JPG

Thanks very much for the website! I didn't know about them and after visiting, I purchased and downloaded a clutch purse pattern. Hopefully will have it done before long and posted.

You're welcome! It's hard to find good leather bag patterns and they have a lot of stuff. Their sister site is lzpattern.com. Would love to see your finished product!

Shame that they shamelessly steal other peoples work. On Etsy they are repeatedly called out for stealing patterns and photos. Wouldn't personally support such people.

20 hours ago, ConradPark said:

Shame that they shamelessly steal other peoples work. On Etsy they are repeatedly called out for stealing patterns and photos. Wouldn't personally support such people.

I agree with 300% and the lzpattern shop owner tried to get me to provide ideas for their patterns awhile back which I promptly told them to quit contacting me and that I was not interested in working with them.  There is no doubt that some things I have made have since been replicated by them.  It would nice if Etsy were to shut them down when it comes to that but we will have to wait and see.  It isn't difficult to come up with a design for most of things that you find being made; all you have do is have a couple of functioning brain cells, and idea, and a paper and pencil to put it all down on.  Guess that lack of individual thinking that is so rampant in today's world is why we have to copy others instead of creating it ourselves.