I've been having a go at making some belt bags for Glastonbury music festival in June,

I made 3 last year which was my first attempt and when I've looked at then recently I decided I can now do a better job than I did then.

The brown one was a test one to try out my pattern then I did the tan one with some 2mm belly that seems to be better so thought I'd go a bit wild with the colours for the next, it is for Glastonbury after all so this is tame in comparison to what you see there, It's good to look at stuff I did when I was just beginning as even though these are still pretty basic there has been a marked improvement, so its slowly onward and upwards.

0WplSK7.jpg

:rolleyes: They look pretty good!

Edited by levinus

Nice work

They look great.

Those are really nice but that yellow mottled one .... Oh yea!!! I even like the shape of the keeper. Stunning.

Yep, really nice possibles bags right there. 

I’m off to Glastonbury festival tomorrow so I finally had a chance to finish my belt bag I had previously made one for myself then I got a new phone and it won’t fit!! This is my first go at making one like this and I pleased with how it turned out its pretty solid though as I made it from 2.5mm veg tan.

Also made a bracelet then decided I should do a wallet to match that so that was a bit of a rush job today but I’m pretty happy with how it has come out.

P1E7Oeo.jpg

CPqEzzt.jpg

MhuxQBO.jpg

Edited by stormcrow

MzCj6jc.jpg

Edited by stormcrow

Those all came out really nice!

YinTx