Greetings all!

I'm a newbie and am learning so much from these forums. Thank you to all who contribute.

I am currently repairing an old baseball glove with several more in the wings. The current one I'm working on ad some embroidery work on the thumb which I have successfully removed. Before moving on to dying it and reconstructing it to its original state, I'd like to fill those small embroidery holes. The people at Tandy told me to just condition the heck out of it....which I knew wouldn't solve the problem completely. I've seen some repair compounds / leather fillers out there on youtube and the like, but I am wondering if there is a simpler solution that someone has been successful with. I've seen one contributor recommend Magic Mender.....but I guess I'm just hoping that there is something a little more readily available or a hack that works just as well.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Helps to show pictures of what you are working with.  Size of holes might make a difference on the recommendation.  Photos don't have to be studio quality.  If you have a tablet or iPad, just snap a pic and attach to a post.