How much ventilation do I need to use an air brush? I have a small shop with no windows. If I put a fan in the door it blows across my office where people are working. Can you send me photos of how your air brush station is set up? Do I need to move outside? 

You don't want a fan blowing air across the work space.

That stirs up the dust and makes any over-spray lift into the air.

What you want is something to suck air from your chosen workspace

Get to a DIY store; get a bathroom or kitchen air fan which effectively sucks the air. Attach it to some flexible hosing, sold specially for fitting the fans so it'll match it ok. Build a box out of MDF. [I use an old cardboard box] Put a hole in the top for the tubing, put the other end out thru a doorway as you've no windows. Put that end into a box with shredded paper or similar in it, but not tightly. When spraying just turn on the fan and it'll pull the overspray away from you

I'd set up another space for your situation.  These dyes are flammable, and there have been cases of fires starting from sucking flammable fumes through an electrically operated (exhaust) fan.

Edited by JLSleather

Thanks guys, I kind of knew that was the answer. I have just out grown this place and do not have any other options for the next 24 months.