TomG

Need Sleigh Bells

I need a good source of 30 - 35mm sleigh bells.  Looking for brass or brass plated, medium weight.. I need the type that have the hole for mounting and not the raised strap.

I've done my searching here and everything I've found is outdated.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Edited by TomG

I too have looked and looked, but can't find them. I've contact Ohio Travel Bag and they don't have them.

Sorry I'm not much help, but I hope someone on here can help.

Try Weaver leather supply.   You may see their banner ad at the top of the page here, they are a LWN sponsor.

Bill

1 hour ago, billybopp said:

Try Weaver leather supply.   You may see their banner ad at the top of the page here, they are a LWN sponsor.

Bill

Thanks. I'm checking to see if those have the hole or the loop. But they are the right size and LOOK like the right weight. 

I have spent literally 6 hours searching for solid brass that are not outrageously expensive.  No luck!

Fingers crossed

Well, there's yer problem! They're out of season! It would be like trying to get iced tea in Michigan in the winter. I was astounded to discover there's a season for that in that place. 

I get all my bells from Weaver and the cast CB and SB have holes for riveting. The SB numbered bells are made for a pin to go through the tab on the bottom. They also have NP and BP stamped steel bells with a hole for riveting.  If you can't find what you need there, I'd say you will probably have a hard time finding it.

On 5/22/2017 at 2:16 PM, TomG said:

Thanks. I'm checking to see if those have the hole or the loop. But they are the right size and LOOK like the right weight. 

I have spent literally 6 hours searching for solid brass that are not outrageously expensive.  No luck!

Fingers crossed

Weaver has both types.

Thanks to all.  Weaver is it.  And I have samples on the way. 

Ya gotta love this site!!!