LOT of waxed TEKLON  thread with tapered ends. There are 3,315 gross of threads, and that means there are 477,360 threads in this lot. Stores that retail these threads average selling them at $1.25 a pair (62.5 cents per thread) not including S&H. As you well know these are used in all applications of leather work and beading. The LOT includes black, brown, tan & white threads. Use it for hand sewing footwear, crafts projects, lacing, binding, tying, hanging, and wrapping almost anything.

This LOT (3,315 gross of threads, and that means there are 477,360 threads) is being offered at 4.5 cents per thread, OBO, This is BELOW cost from the SOURCE.   

Price from source is: $47,736.00.      Price for whole LOT: $21,481.20 (OBO)!!5926f60869f8f_waxedthread.thumb.jpg.682c437bf4ad0dcdfb40aee877e74f4d.jpg

Cost from source is .10 cents a thread!!  We're selling it for 4.5 cents a thread!!

Please see inventory picture for specific sizes and quantities.

***Payment methods accepted: CASHIERS CHECK,WIRE, BUSINESS CHECK. FUNDS MUST CLEAR PRIOR TO PICK UP.*** 

**SHIPPING is F.O.B from the warehouse**

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. Again, thank you for your time and I look forward to speaking with you in the near future.

hanks.jpg

THREAD2.jpg

Hmmm, that is a lot of thread, more than most of us would use in 10 lifetimes.  How about a variety pack of different colors.  Say I gave you $25, what variety of how many would I get.