Made 3 new tools recently the 1st is a ss and aluminum edge roller 2lb 20170529_193400_resized.jpg.eeaffd0e7438095693f6a55b8fac3782.jpg

The 2nd and 3rd are Puuko knives for my 12 and 11 year olds both boys. Both paid me a whole shiny dime for each (you never give a knife as a gift cause you dont want to cut someone who you love out of your life)anyway here they are, they wore them all day the younger one fell on a wet log and scarred his sheath but they were made to be worn and used! Both blades are L6 and scary sharp! The furniture is solid brass, leather cut from their practice leather (tooling and swivel knife practice) felt spacers on both also.  The handles are impregnated with T-88 epoxy.20170529_193628_resized.jpg.0545539cfaba768f7d9c45f2a7dcd3f3.jpg20170529_193501_resized.jpg.6b263ba29ebf84687c4f961f0a8a5f1c.jpg

20170529_193609_resized.jpg.c4a5fe55a2438315f7b3c969b5079390.jpg20170529_193707_resized.jpg.842c4bceaaa1000f1a3dcab5ec27ed76.jpg20170529_193726_resized.jpg.fb30192c70155ba2a54c363412669170.jpg20170529_193746_resized.jpg.64c2656ffeedada963b0bc5dd0dbb0e6.jpg

Whoa! So you made everything? The roller knives and sheaths? That's awesome! I wish I had them skills! Great job. I've heard a similar story about the knife as a gift. The only one given to me came with a penny to give to my grandad (who gave me the knife) to buy it from him to not sever the relationship by the giving a sharp blade.  

If I  send you a dollar can I get ten of them?

Seriously, that is some very impressive work. Interesting tradition too. My dad gave ne several knives when I was young, and we had a rather strained relationship when I was a teenager. Hmmm...

Impressive stuff. Great job.

9 hours ago, kiwican said:

very nice!

thank you!

6 hours ago, Stetson912 said:

Whoa! So you made everything? The roller knives and sheaths? That's awesome! I wish I had them skills! Great job. I've heard a similar story about the knife as a gift. The only one given to me came with a penny to give to my grandad (who gave me the knife) to buy it from him to not sever the relationship by the giving a sharp blade.  

Yes everything is handmade by me except the sheath hardware of course! And yea I believe the "tradition" 

6 hours ago, Sofaspud said:

If I  send you a dollar can I get ten of them?

Seriously, that is some very impressive work. Interesting tradition too. My dad gave ne several knives when I was young, and we had a rather strained relationship when I was a teenager. Hmmm...

Lol! Nope! Thanks for the kind words!

36 minutes ago, bikermutt07 said:

Impressive stuff. Great job.

thank you!

Edited by Sanch
Auto correct is going crazy

Nice work Sanch

Damn Sanch...all that leather and knives too? Need another son? I'm a little older than 12 but I can mow!

6 minutes ago, battlemunky said:

Damn Sanch...all that leather and knives too? Need another son? I'm a little older than 12 but I can mow!

Right! Haha. I'm jealous... 

Very nice, all of it

it has all been said

16 hours ago, Bodean said:

Nice work Sanch

Thanks

2 hours ago, battlemunky said:

Thanks for the kind words no I have three sons that's enough!

2 hours ago, Stetson912 said:

Right! Haha. I'm jealous... 

LOL! There's no being jealous you just got to apply yourself!

1 hour ago, fredk said:

Very nice, all of it

Thank you sir!

30 minutes ago, OLDNSLOW said:

it has all been said

Hey Ron believe me I have not I repeat have not forgotten about you man I'm going to come out and see you sometime soon!

Nice!

No worries dude I am laid up really good with the knee, PT 3 times a week other than just trying to tolerate the pain, just give a call your welcome anytime!!