Does anyone have any information on the 2017 Weaver leather Consignment Auction? I am interested in as much detail as I can find but pf the most interest would be stare times , nearby hotels, ideas for things in the area for the evenings? any information would be great. Thank you in advance.     Jim

Day 1 is non stop leather all day long with webbing and other tack building materials. Last year at the end of day 1 they started on one of the tool tables for about 30 minutes.

Day 2 is thousands of tools and basically anything you would see in a leather shop apart from leather, with machines starting a few hours into the day.

The food at the auction is pretty good and the proceeds fund the local Amish school. 

As for evenings, I cant give you any help as I'm usually so tired from the day that I just head back to the hotel and rest in the nice air conditioning.  There is a small town near weaver but there isn't much there. Last year I caught a movie that I wanted to see in Wooster and a few years back an Indians game in Cleveland.

Hope this helps

Thank both of you VERY much. My wife and I have only been married 4 weeks and this trip is part of our honeymoon. We are bout 50is and I have been doing leather for a while. This will be my first trip to this auction so I truly thank you for all of your input. I look forward to seeing you there.    Jim